Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wrapping It Up

Question 23 - What is your favorite part of the day and why?
My favorite part of the day is 9:00 a.m. when I clock in for work. NOT!!!!!
In all seriousness, I have a favorite part of the day but it's seasonal. During the school year, it's when I pick up my little girl from day care. When I arrive, she runs out of the building in a mad dash to give me a hug and while we are homeward bound, she tells me about her day, as only a six year old can. 

Question 24 - Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
I do not remember having a crush on any celebrity growing up. I was fond of Topanga from The Wonder Years but I wasn't madly in love with her. I concentrated on sports and had little time for girls. My biggest crush was on a girl named Lani that lived down the street from me. I would have picked her over any celebrity.

Question 25 - What was your favorite childhood book?
Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
I read this book at least twenty times from the beginning of my fourth grade year to the end of my sixth grade year and I teared up every time.

Question - 26 - Post a picture of something yellow.
This one is going to sting, but my sisters will get a kick out of it and I imagine you, the little people will also. I shall preface this by admitting that I was only three or so, and it was damn comfortable.



Question 27 - Do you own a smart phone? Tell us why you love it.
Yes, I own a smart phone, a Kyocera Event. I like it but don't need it. I am a simple dude and I mostly use it for placing calls and streaming Slacker Radio while on my daily commute. I use if for little else.

Question 28 - What is your best vacation memory?
Stepping off of the plane for my wife and I's honeymoon. Being a city boy that had never traveled very far from home, made stepping into the Dominican Republic, sea drenched air something of legend. It was clean and smog free. It just reeked of pureness. I'll never forget it and I hope to be there again someday. Oh, and the honeymooning wasn't bad either. BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!!





1 comment:

Mynx said...

You were such a cutie in yellow.
And I love your honeymoon story. I remember stepping off the plane on my first overseas holiday and it was amazing, the warmth and smells so different to what i had left behind only a few hours before