Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This Is The End


Question 29 - What Is The Last Thing You Bought Yourself?
Oh, I guess it would a video game, Call of Duty, Black Ops 2. I have gotten loads of enjoyment filling noobs with cyber lead and shiving endless hoards of zombies. I get my money's worth, that's for sure. 

Question 30 - What Is One Thing You Cannot Live Without In the Kitchen?
My wife. 
Before you get all, "you are such a chauvinist" on me, let me explain. I cannot cook, so if it were not for my wife, I would be eating very little and whatever I did manage to prepare, would be easily digested by a Sasquatch but not a human. (Hee, hee, I said Sasquatch.) I am no Papa John and I know it. My culinary resume is scant. P-B-J, frozen pizza and string cheese. That's it. Done and dead.

Question 31 - Who is one person that you would want to spend a day with and why?
This list is cluttered with possible candidates. Jesus would be tops on the list but my puny, fragile eggshell mind would not be able comprehend what He would have to say. My head would pop off and the world would be drowned by a flood of confetti. Well, that is, unless you engineered an ark, then you would probably be okay, but I don't want to be held responsible for triggering the prophesied apocalypse so I will wait until the day that I go home to pick the brain of the Son of Man.
After all of that, the question still remains unanswered. I will have already had my fifteen minutes with Milla Jojovich, so I have to come up with someone else. Hmm.
Maybe Tom Brady. Never mind the fact that I don't like him very much. We could chat about Michigan vs. Ohio State while Gisele cooked us up some deep fried Twinkies.

So, there you have it. Challenge completed.
Thanks to Paula for kicking this shindig off and allowing me to take part. I hope that you enjoyed my answers.



1 comment:

Mynx said...

Well done you for finishing the challenge. Now no disappearing again please :)