Friday, July 19, 2013

My Head Is Spinning

I'll admit up front that my head is spinning. I haven't blogged this much for a while.



July 6, 2013 - If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I've been asked this before and normally, my answer would be Jim Morrison from The Doors.
But with growth comes a change of heart, a change of mind and in my case, a sense of humor so my answer is a bit different now-a-days.

Milla Jojovich


I could woo her in 15 minutes, guaranteed. My wife, daughter, Milla and I could move to Utah and become Mormons. I would sell plasma (I am O positive) and work 80 hours a week at Home Depot if I could make this happen. 

Question 7 - If you could live in any time period in the past, what would it be and why?

The 60's and 70's. The drugs, the music, the drugs???? What's NOT to like?

Question 8 - How will my life be different in 5 years? 

Well, if I am not dead, I will be older, I imagine. Maybe a tad smarter, but probably not. I can see myself living somewhere warmer and somewhere that has a better job market. Anywhere has to be better than where I currently reside. Hell, the underworld has more job prospects than Indiana right now. None of this really matters, because if things were to work out the way I want them to, I'll be in Utah, DIG?????

Question 9 - What is your food philosophy?

I like food, and I eat it. My philosophy?? Pile that shit on my plate. I'll be back for round two in ten!!!!

Question 17 - Tell us 7 things about yourself?

1. I am an ophidiophobe.
That is a really intelligent way of saying I am deathly afraid of snakes. I see a snake, I poop my pants, plain and simple. (unless I'm drinking, then I chase them and try to shiv them.) Snakes are on this fine planet for two things, tricking do-gooders into eating forbidden fruit and killing stuff. Neither of which, I am all that into.

2. I love soccer. I played it for twenty plus years and get all patriotic during The World Cup. if I can't watch games on the tele, I listen to them in their entirety on the radio. Ole, ole, ole, ole, USA.

3. I collect Matchbox cars. Check that, I collect Volkswagen Matchbox cars. Twenty and counting.

4. While eating french fries, I put them in groups, according to length. It is hard for me to digest two french fries that are not of equal size. I have done this for the majority of life but was never called on it until my wife noticed it a few years back. Are you sure you want to continue down this road???????

5. I'm a gamer. PlayStation 3. I love shooting cyber people repeatedly and I must admit, I am pretty crafty when it comes to offing entire hoards of zombies.

6. I have not seen The Shining in it's entirety. I first began watching The Shining when I was 8. I sneaked downstairs while my parents were watching it one night but was unable to continue. It has been hard for me to watch anything starring Jack Nicholson since. Effing creepy old dude scares the crap right out of me, still to this day.

7. I have "Rain man" like abilities. I can go to a grocery store and by the end of the visit, know (to the penny, with tax) how much I have spent before I check out. My wife didn't believe me so she tested me. I was only eighteen cents off. And she even tried to sneak stuff in while I wasn't looking. She rewed that day, I tell you, REWED.









1 comment:

Mynx said...

Well I am loving all this blogging.
And I love all those random things about you.