Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013


I love writing but sometimes, I need motivation from an outside source to help me along. That's where my fellow bloggers come in. While reading A Daft Scot's Lass, I came across this interesting little blog challenge and decided to join the fray. If nothing else, it will force me to post more regularly (for a month, at least) and maybe that will aid in supplying me with enough direction to continue on after the challenge is completed.

The brain child of the challenge is Paula at Paula's Place. The challenge is a simple one. Paula asks a question a day during the month of July and the participants answer it in post form on their blog. Today's question.......

Who or what do you take the most pictures of?

This is an easy one.

My 6 1/2 year old daughter. She is fairly photogenic. 

And here is a bonus picture of my daughter bending my own well against me.

My nephews and I dressing Barbie's. By sessions end, my Barbie had a saddle on her back and the Barbie in the middle was riding her.
See you tomorrow.


10 comments:

Paula said...

Your daughter is beautiful. And I am happy to have you join the challenge

ib said...

@Paula Thank you. Honored to be a part of it.

Sandy said...

Hope you have fun visiting everyone. What I think is fun about these challenges is sometimes how different our posts are, even though we all are using the same prompt.

Yes she is photogenic.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Great to have you on board for the challenge!

I love playing Barbies...but my daughters mostly have Justin Bieber dolls.

ib said...

@Sandy Thanks for stopping in. I appreciate your kind words.

ib said...

@Lass Thanks. Ewwww! Justin Bieber? I must admit I am thankful that my daughter will miss "Bieber Fever" but I fear that there will be a never ending spew of douche bag teen stars for her to be swooned by. It is for that reason that I am going to begin stockpiling firearms and ammunition.

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

so cute. nice to meet you through the July Blog Challenge ... have a great weekend. ( :

ib said...

@Beth Thank you and you also.

Mynx said...

Your little girl is gorgeous, such a beautiful smile.

ib said...

@Minx Thank you. She's a cutie, isn't she. I am not proud papa or anything.