Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Questions Part 2

Part Deux

As promised, I have chosen 7 randomly hand picked people to pass this along to and they are as follows. In each invite, the persons name will be of a different color than that of default black and there is a reason. Please continue and love on them a little.

And then, there were seven.....

1. Haven at Beyond the Borderline
2. Pickleope at Pickleope
3. Stacey at Nail Polish
4. Jenny at the Pearson Report
5. Jenny at Serendipity's Library
6. Mynx at Lizard Happy
7. Lil' Dreamer at Reality Challenged

Some of these questions are recycled from somewhere, I am sure, but you are asking me to be witty two posts in a row and that just does not happen.

1. Out of the different races of life in Lord Of The Rings, which do you prefer and why? (Answer carefully.)
a. Orc
b. Halfling
c. Elven
d. Human
e. Dwarven


2. If today will be yesterday, and tomorrow will be today, What will tomorrow be when it is yesterday?


3. Do you consider yourself a writer or a person that places rather large words together to form a sentence, and thus, a story/post/epic?


4. If you happened upon a war and you had to take part in it, what would be your weapon of choice?
a. rifle
b. sword
c. slingshot
d. bow and arrow
e. dematializer

5. If you were stuck on an island with no means of escape, and were given one wish, what would it be for?


6. If you participated in the TV game show Fear Factor, where would you draw the line in regard to consuming odd "meals?"


7. What is your favorite album of all time?


8. What is your favorite movie of all time?


9. Are you taking part in the 2012 A to Z Challenge this year? It may be the last one, depending on your answer for question 11.


10. If, by chance, you were endowed with one super power, what would it be and why?


11. Do you believe that the Mayans are on to something concerning 12.21.12?


So, there you be. Answer wisely. 



11 comments:

stacey said...

I am working on these with much thought, I would love for you to know. I'll let you know when I post!
What fun, thanks SO MUCH!
;)

Mynx said...

Thank you, I shall definitely give it a go.

This sort of thing is always fun

“Lizard Happy”

Pickleope said...

This rocks, thank you very much. You put such pressure on the answers, I don't know what the right answer is...Uh...Yes? No wait, No? I guess I'll have to put some thought into these. Damn.
But really, thank you very much.

ib said...

Stacey, no problem. I'm looking forward to your answers.

Mynxy, thanks. I finally made it over to the lizard. Nicely done.

Pickle, thank YOU. I had to count you in, as I imagine your answers will be very interesting.

Pearson Report said...

I've copied, now I'm thinking...in a minute or two, after the wheels start turning, I'll come up with a thought and then...well, I'm not sure what happens next, but whatever it is...I'll post it shortly.

Interesting questions...thanks for adding me to your distinguished list of fine ladies!

Hugs, Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Haven said...

I'm writing up some answers currently! I'll post them as soon as I'm all finished up =) Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for including me! I have answered all of your questions. It was fun.

Not So Simply Single said...

1. Out of the different races of life in Lord Of The Rings, which do you prefer and why? (Answer carefully.)
a. Orc
b. Halfling
c. Elven
d. Human
e. Dwarven

All of the above. I have multiple personalities, so I think that would work...every day waking up and being someone different!

2. If today will be yesterday, and tomorrow will be today, What will tomorrow be when it is yesterday?

Who the hell cares?

3. Do you consider yourself a writer or a person that places rather large words together to form a sentence, and thus, a story/post/epic?

A writer. One who writes. (and personally doesn't care if it is perfect...)


4. If you happened upon a war and you had to take part in it, what would be your weapon of choice?
a. rifle
b. sword
c. slingshot
d. bow and arrow
e. dematializer

A sword.

5. If you were stuck on an island with no means of escape, and were given one wish, what would it be for?

An interesting and attractive companion who knew how to survive on the island.


6. If you participated in the TV game show Fear Factor, where would you draw the line in regard to consuming odd "meals?"

Anything live. I would rather poke out both eyes than eat something live.


7. What is your favorite album of all time?

Let me get back to you on that. There are so many.


8. What is your favorite movie of all time?

Sleepless in Seattle. I am a hopeless romantic and admit it.

9. Are you taking part in the 2012 A to Z Challenge this year? It may be the last one, depending on your answer for question 11.

No.

10. If, by chance, you were endowed with one super power, what would it be and why?

To be able to fly, because then I could travel from country to country with ease, and not have to take an airplane.

11. Do you believe that the Mayans are on to something concerning 12.21.12?

I just don't worry about all that sort of stuff.

Pearson Report said...

DONE...


Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Twitter: @AprilA2Z

AccordingtoJewels said...

I couldn't be more mad that you didn't pick me for this! Of all the "challenges" going around these are the best questions! LOL.

stacey said...

thanks again for tagging me... i finally finished my post! :)