Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Questions

Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge? 
Why yes. Yes I am. For some, this is not the answer they were hoping to see but, tis' true. Another twenty something posts, each one representing a letter of the alphabet. Last year, I garnered the support of my bloggy moms, Mynxy and Jenny P. (co-host extraordinaire, mind you) and now feel that I owe it to them to progress.
What is your sign-up number? 
I am no. 565. 
Although some of you are saying to yourself, "yeah, add 101 to that number and it would be accurate." you are way off.
Are you ready? If yes...explain yourself. 
Of course not. I have only had a little under a year to prepare and if you lead a life as boring as mine, you lack things to talk about. I could ramble on about my super cool five year old daughter and wife of ten years, today, but I can some that up for you quickly. (My nuggets, in back pocket of said wife and five year old daughter is already telling me what and what not to do.) The DeATh&sTar) laid me off in November and no one wants me to blog (go figure) in return for a monetary sum.
If you’re not ready...what’s your excuse? 
Please see above. I did not read questions in advance so there you go.
If I have to answer honestly, I lack motivation.

So, there you have it.

NEXT!!!!!

8 comments:

Pearson Report said...

Okey, dokey Mr. 666!
Had you linked back to me, I'd'ave given you bonus points! (namely extra hugs...but hey...no can do!) *grin*

But...I'm still adding you to my seriously cool TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog roll - 'cause you rock!

And...I'm tossing your name in my draw basket for some very cool artwork, compliments of my talented daughter. (alert - proud mother typing this)

Thanks for playing TAG - great answers!

Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Mynx said...

I am doing it this year too ( that Jenny is convincing)

I might need you to keep me on the straight and narrow

ib said...

Jenny, my bad. I deserve a spanking.

Mynx, I will. If you get out of line, you'll get a spanking. Deal?

Pearson Report said...

Between Me, my pal Mynxy and you we could have ourselves a little ménages à trios spanking party...hmm...hmmm...

Pickleope said...

You A-Zers are nuts. In a good way. Very impressive. Don't burn out by the letter P, and I think you've succeeded.

Mynx said...

Mmmmmm spanking lol

stacey said...

awesome and i for one am glad you signed up! looking forward to reading! :)

Wayne and Sue Rasmussen said...

Gentle isn't a problem; because of travel and the switch to daylight saving time, I have endured four time changes in two weeks. My brain is fried and my body is exhausted!
I was intrigued by your blog title since I am a big fan of LOTR. Fun post. Looking forward to more.

Sue
razzchronicles.blogspot.com