Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let Us Review

I figured that I would answer my own questions here, as I believe it to be the right thing to do. My take is a touch skewed, but who is surprised by that, really? If one felt so inclined, I have included names and links to five of the seven chosen for this little manege a ohco and the answers they supplied for the same questions. As soon as Pickleope and Dreamer post answers, I will also link to them.

Stacey at Nail Polish
Haven at Beyond the Borderline
Mynx at Lizard Happy
Jenny at Pearson Report
Jenny at Serendipity's Library

1. Out of the different races of life in Lord Of The Rings, which do you prefer & why? (Answer carefully.)
a. Orc b. Halfling c. Elven d. Human e. Dwarven
I am shocked that only (1) of you answered this correctly. I guess that even when I try to lead you to a conclusion of my own liking, I FAIL.

"Nobody Knows, My Sorrow."
Instead, I read of the desire to have a little metro-sexual elves with pointy ears. I am not sure if you are all aware of this little tid bit of info but it is true, nonetheless. Elvens don't have pieces parts people. They are born unto Middle Earth by unicorns. Get over them. 


2. If today will be yesterday, and tomorrow will be today, What will tomorrow be when it is yesterday?
I don't even know where this question came from but if you follow the...uh...logic, you could only conclude that tomorrow will be yesterday, someday in the near future. Using yesterday, which is past tense, was thrown in as a proverbial monkey wrench scenario, but I had no idea it would throw you all off that badly. I guess.....damn. Would somebody hit me on the side of the head, I've gone cross eyed.

3. Do you consider yourself a writer or a person that places rather large words together to form a sentence, and thus, a story/post/epic?
(I) don't even know who I am half of the time so, it would be a shot in the dark for me to label myself a writer or not. I, when mentally at peace and med-free, would conclude that I am NOT a writer. GOODBYE.

4. If you happened upon a war and you had to take part in it, what would be your weapon of choice?
a. rifle b. sword c. slingshot d. bow and arrow e. dematerializer f. none of the above
I would use nothing more than thy pen, as it has been said mightier than the sw.....whatever. I'll take the .50 cal with variable scope, franks and beans.
Addendum: Andrew, a regular reader of Serendipity's Library, asked the question, "How do you (happen) upon a war?", and I am here to tell you. Questioning the questioner is the easiest way to happen upon a war, and you have done so........Ooooooooooooooooooooohh, no he dittent!

5. If you were stuck on an island with no means of escape, and were given one wish, what would it be for?
Jessica Biel
That is of course, ONLY if my beloved wife was too busy to be there. (Love you Beth.)
I mean, at some point, maybe not during the first year but, going into year two, Jessica would be overcome with lust and have to want to do it,, right? 

"Umm, yes please."

6. If you participated in the TV game show Fear Factor, where would you draw the line in regard to consuming odd "meals?"
Yeah, I am a touch queasy, so it is very likely that I would exit stage left soon after finding out that monkey testicles were the entree. 
As a side note, NBC has decided to pull the episode where contestants quenched their thirst with donkey semen. Phew!!!!!
Such a noble gesture by NBC. I can just here it now. "We here at NBC value traditional family oriented programming and felt that it be necessary to not air the episode in question. In it's place, we will instead, fill the slot with reruns of 'The Playboy Club' and in cooperation with CBS, 'Criminal Minds.'

7. What is your favorite album of all time?
This is tough one, as I consider myself somewhat of a "music snob", but if I had to choose, I'd go with.....
Counting Crows - August & Everything After


See, it can be done.
I say this only because thus far, everyone has answered this question with multiple answers. If my memory serves me correctly, the question was "What is your favorite ALBUM (singular, meaning One, Uno, Jedna, Ein, Kapeesh?) of all time?

8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Easy.
What A Woman Wants
NOT
Lord of The Rings: All of them. 
I can do that because technically, they are all equal parts of ONE story.



See, it can be done. Sort of.
I say this only because thus far, everyone has answered this question with multiple answers. If my memory serves me correctly, the question was "What is your favorite ALBUM (singular, meaning One, Uno, Jedna, Ein, Kapeesh?) of all time?

9. Are you taking part in the 2012 A to Z Challenge this year? It may be the last one, depending on your answer for question 11.
Yes. I have decided to put myself through this wicked little venture once again. Yes indeed.

10. If, by chance, you were endowed with one super power, what would it be and why?
X-Ray vision.
Get your minds out of the gutter people. I would use it for my good, to perform M.R.I.'s at a much lower rate than that of hospitals. Pennies on the dollar people. For the people. For Jessica Biel.

11. Do you believe that the Mayans are on to something concerning 12.21.12?
The Mayans, I believe, have miscalculated.
Harold Camping, on the other hand, has it right. He claims that the end of world will begin on 05-21-11. Err, wait, that can't be right. Oh, my bad. It will be 10-11-11. I was way off...err, wait a tic. Not gonna work. Uh, let him get back to us on this, okay? He has to re-calibrate his prophetic visions box.


Yes, I am aware that this song is not on August, but it does rock.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey good answers....mine were better but you know whatever.

ib said...

Ouch Jenny. That was like being kicked in the junk. Not that I would know or anything.

Pearson Report said...

Alrighty my dearest middle earthling -
Let Us Review…

#1 - You should have asked, “which do ‘I’ prefer if you wanted me to pick ‘your’ fav.
#7 - I picked only one - Meatloaf
#8 - I picked only one - Dreamscape

...just for the record!

:P

So there...my dearest middle earthling!
As aways...it’s my pleasure to drop by and razz you mercilessly!

Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

Al Penwasser said...

If I happened upon a war, my weapon of choice would be a combination bazooka and transporter.
Didn't know that about elves. Liv Tyler was pretty hot. Hope Aragorn knows what he's getting into (or not, as the case may be).
I had a funny feeling about a blonde Orlando Bloom, though.

Mynx said...

I didn't see you answering my questions....hmmmm

And I still want to be a dragon

ib said...

OKAY, damb it. I get it. You are all so awesome that my questions were mere child's play for you's with such advanced mental prowess but enough already.

Riddle me this Batladies.

"Who opted not to follow simple instruction and in doing so, overlooked the simpleness of said questions?"

Answer: YOU (Uh, uh, Can you FEEL that?)

stacey said...

Ok, I have apologized for my blasphemy. I did not read this.
BUT... bear with me, come on, I picked RIGHT, after all... :) ... if you aren't sure and you google the Elven chicks, they are pretty, right?????
TMI
I didn't want to know they didn't have parts. I will continue to imagine them in my own way. Enough said. Or, not enough... I want an I heart hobbits tshirt from your pic... that's cute! :)

You're a good writer, so shut the front door on that one.

With absolutely no offense intended to your wonderful family, I would like to say, HOT ANSWER, the pen is mightier than the sword. YES, it is! Although... my B&A has a really long reach. :)

I heart that you can pick one fave album. Way to go, slugger, ... or something like that. :)

Ooooooh, but biatch... really, after that.... ALL the Lord of the Rings????? :)

Hahaha.... XRayVision... my husband said the exact same thing and I was like, "uh, dude, I'm a chick... it's different, have fun...."


THANKS AGAIN for tagging me.... WAY FUN!

xoxoxo

stacey said...

Dear IB, I can't sleep... Please explain how/why elven girls don't have parts and if you know this from the books, the movie, what.... how do you know this, I don't understand and I'm not sure I believe you. I'm also not sure I can handle the answer but, ... I must know.....

Perhaps we could copost some time on this first question of yours as long as you aren't too upset by my unknowingness in my answers :)

Busana Muslim said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..