Thursday, December 22, 2011

Five Things I Think. 12-22-11

Although I am presently in the midst of a blinding lack of motivation, I am pushing myself to post something. So, at the expense of my unwillingness, this is what I came up with, albeit, to your dismay.....

Thing One
 Unless you have lived under a big ass rock or are a tweeker, you have heard the news of Kim Ding Dong-Ils' passing a week or so ago. And, as fortunate as (that) was, I immediately began to ponder what this would mean to the rest of the world, going forward. 

Thing Two
The following are questions that I asked myself, pertaining to thing one.

a. Has he actually bit the dust, or has he decided to retire and relinquish control of the "dicktatership" to his monkey son, who I might add, is even more of a lunatic than his old man?
b. Is it possible that the plot of the video game Homefront, is a glimpse into our future? 


If so, I know where I will go, as my father (ex Ohio State Highway Patrol & Vietnam Vet) has acquired many o' guns throughout the years. Some of them, I imagine, are more suited to hunt "human sized" big game. 
You all are in invited, as we would not lack in "big effing guns" but, people to shoot said "big effing guns."

c. Can you say, sequel?



Thing Three
Is pork really other white meat? Or, has it been surpassed by the chicken-like substance found in the McDonald's Southern Chicken sandwich?

Thing Four
Thank you Yahoo, for enlightening me. I do not know what I would have done, had I not known about the lady that swallowed a pen 25 YEARS AGO, had it removed and upon doing so found that, the pen was still functional. 
Now, I can write my memoir with confidence, knowing that my BIC will work, even after having taken heavy fire during the impending invasion of the U.S. by the North Koreans.

Thing Five 
Merry Christmas all. I appreciate the support, comment, love, hate mail and ardent support for me to do my thing, while remaining true to the pessimistic code. I will likely not post again until after Christmas, but I am already working on it, and it should be a good one, as I plan to look back on the year that was 2011. Hobbit style.

God Bless.


5 comments:

Al Penwasser said...

The people who are most upset at the passing of Kim Jong Il:
The folks who make those troll dolls.
Their model is dead.

Lil Dreamer said...

I thought I was the other white meat!! LOL!

ib said...

Al, it is a shame. On the other hand, his son will be easier and cheaper to mold because of the lack of wearing big honking spectacles.

Lil, you are the other, other, other white meat. Fat Bastard has already the other, other white meat as being babies.

Elisabeth Hirsch said...

Thing three is absolutely epic! I love that LOL! I'm looking forward to your next post.
-E

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Have a very merry Christmas to you too.