Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hobbit - 1, Teachers - 0.

And to think that some of my high school teachers were (fairly) certain that I would end up being collared on C.O.P.S. for huffing glue and/or soliciting my "services" on a street corner to interested passers by. It was childish on their part and they had me pegged wrongly. For exception of "soliciting" thing, that is. Little did those chumps know that they were in the presence of such a creative mind. (Smirk) Not only, have I collected a decent pile o' minions (72 to be exact), here in blog land, I have even won some awards. The latest being a photo captioning contest.....


.....held by a firecracker with red hair named Gilz. Some of you may know her as A Daft Scots Lass.

Here is my wiener entry.

Confucius say, If you find yourself in a tough situation, stay calm and don't lose your head.
What A Crock !!

As part of the prize package, I received a set of iron on tats that look like this.....


Pics are coming. I can't decide on whether I am going to put it on my inner thigh, my forehead or the small of my back.

It should also be noted that the tat's are not "iron on's" as I had stated so smartly above, as that would suck. They are temporary tat's.

7 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Congrats again and thanx for the shout out!

Jennifer said...

Congrats....can't wait for the photos ***insert creepy eyebrow wiggle****

ib said...

Gillian, no, no, no, thank you.

Jenny, you a dirty, dirty girl.

Haven said...

Tramp stamp it. All the way haha.

becca said...

congrats

stacey said...

The small of your back. You TOTALLY need a tramp stamp.

Pearson Report said...

I'd love to see you attempt the "iron on" of those tats!
That made me laugh.

Sounds like life over here in the Hobbit Zone is doing just great - I'm so happy to see your Follower numbers climbing and your posts are still as razor sharp as ever.

Hugs, Jenny

PEARSON REPORT