1. The reason for the season. Thanksgiving isn't about the turkey and dressing, although I do dig both, and my physicals would attest, but, it's so much more to me. The pilgrims started this holiday to give thanks to God for safe travel to the new world and although I am not crossing the pond to an unknown future, I am thankful to God that I have a healthy and bubbling four year old, a wonderful wife and family/friends that have been there through thick and thin. But ultimately, all thanks should be given to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He died at Calvary so we would be made pure in God's eyes. Lately, I have been thankful for Him, as I am not feeling very good about me.
2. Friends. I have a few, and I will be the first to admit that befriending me is no easy task. I am a touch off kilter and at times, my obsessive nature does rear it's unattractive head and does so with a vengeance. So, thanks BJ, Jeff & Lynn, Fro' & C Bowl, Sparky, Flav & Ang, Beeler, Greg & Gee, Milldawg & Jill and Sackboy.
3. Blogger Buddies. I have a few of those also. Thanks for pushing me to be me, and in doing so, not bugging out when I take an extended break, make no sense, complain, etc. It's a testament to you, as you have stuck around to travel deep into this rabbit hole with reckless abandon. (Mynx, Jenny, Jenny, Stacey, Randy, Haven, just to name a few.)
4. Yahoo. If it was not for your reporting on the most ridiculous of stories, I would have very little to make fun of. I must admit though, that most of the time, I get nauseated if I spend too much time looking through your stupid stories, as you and yours are chalk full of meaningless crap.
5. Volkswagen. Thank you for making quality vehicles. I <3 you so. I would ask that you send me an advanced release of the R, that will be going on sale in 2012.....free of charge.....and free gas for a year. Being the loyal customer that I am, it is the least you could do to reward me for my staunch support of your product.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.