Being a pioneer of...well.....pretty much NOTHING, I have asked and received permission (from an unknown source) to
steal forever borrow a little thing that this "unknown source" has pinned as "Five Things...." It is within these five comments, that you will find a perfect excuse to un-follow my blog and burn the clothes that you now wear. So, without much more ado, I will begin. after this quick word from my sponsor.
Five Things.....That You May Not Want To Know About Me
1. I am not a hobbit. I know, I know, I led you all astray. It was not my intention to mislead you but, we all know how the story goes.........You frequent the Internet and in doing so, realize that no one can see or hear you. So, in an attempt to tell yourself that what they don't know, won't hurt them, you exaggerate a little on certain things. It starts off as a small detail, but as the inquiring minds begin to ask questions, you begin to cover up the white lies with more white lies, and before you realize what you are doing, you forget who you really are. You find yourself in weird places in the middle of the night. A tattoo of a mans name appears on your shoulder blade, but (before) you laid down to rest, it wasn't there. You stumble downstairs to find a female (thank heavens) claiming that she is your wife and another female, albeit, smaller in stature, that shares your facial features, tugging on your Joe Boxers, yelling "daddy, daddy, play domihoes with me." and "Daddy, daddy, let's go to A&W and get a root beard floatie" and all the while, you are wondering who this "Jethro" is, and why he has forever stamped you as his property. And, just when you are about to scream, you find.............................
2. I have been clinically diagnosed as having Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Not so much, compulsive. But obsessive, just a
mountain sized smidgen. Although, although, I don't, again, I don't agree, it is what it is.
3. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite band is Counting Crows. My favorite one person band is Mat Kearney. My favorite drink is Guinness. My favorite words are savage and curmudgeon.
4. Friends call me Tater (among other things, not considered PG) and my wife calls me her wife.
5. I am extremely uptight and ridden with anxiety. I have an all consuming fear of
And, that is five things that you may have not wanted to know about me, but unfortunate as it may be, now you do. I'll leave you with song, that may assist in removing any scary images that you may have lingering around your head. So, until next time.