Friday, August 12, 2011

5 Things Continued August 8th/12th

Sorry for the disappearing act the last few day, as I was busy at work.

3. Where Am I? Who Am I?
I have a fairly decent idea as to where I am, (physically) but more importantly, where am I mentally, spiritually? As of late, I feel a little overwhelmed with life and it has made me over-think my role, as it is now.

4. Last night, I laid down with my daughter and watched, as she drifted to sleep, and I began to tear up. Such a beautiful little girl that sees the world with little, to no bias. In her mind, things are well. She has not yet been corrupted by the idiocracy of the earth's majority.
So, what does she dream about?

5. On a lighter note, I love football. I was beginning to get an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach while the lockout was ongoing, but now that the players and owners have come to an agreement, football is back. There aren't too many things more frustrating than watching/listening to a bunch of millionaire's complaining about money.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

5 comments:

Diego Sousa said...

sol you like handegg

and what do you think about real football? =)

bruce said...

football season fast approaches...lions will go 6-10!

how will the dawgs do?

Mynx said...

I doubt your daughter dreams of football.
Glad something is making her daddy smile though

ib said...

Diego, yes, I like handegg and I also The Beautiful Game, as I had played it for 20 years.

Bruce, what's up ??? Glad that you stopped by man, I was praying that you were okay.

Browns will go 6-10 or 7-9. They, like the Lions, are a year or two away.

Mynx, my daughter like watching football with me, albeit, it's not the sport so much, as it is a chance to scarf down junk food.

stacey said...

ugh. I hate football!
However, your comment to my mom was hilarious. So I'll stick around. :)