Saturday, June 25, 2011

***** Reward *****

Can someone please, help a cracker out?
I noticed the following "comment" in my spam box but unfortunately, I did not take French in high school (I opted for German instead but soon found out that it wasn't going to happen) and having already passed Spanish, I dropped out of  language classes all together and went the Art route instead.

I will post a picture of myself currently, wearing a green speedo that I sported somewheres around the fifth grade, on the blog of the first person that can translate this.

Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog. Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne. Mon blog: rachat credit personnel aussi Rachat de Credit fonctionnaire

8 comments:

Liss said...

"You have good points there, so I always check your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommended your blog. My french is not very good, I'm from Germany. My blog: buy credit personal redemption as Credit Officer."

Brought to you by Google Translate ;)

Jewels said...

Bring on the speedo pic...you know you want to share with everyone not just Liss!! hehehehe. Way to go Liss.

I too went the German route and you know where it got me? Nowhere...nobody uses German here...ever! I remember next to nothing besides my numbers, I love you, I have a dog, I am thirsty, what time is it and woe is me. Yup...I'm totally set if I ever visit Germany again. haha.

Beth said...

I am the wife and even I have not been privileged enough to view the photo. Unless of course I did see it and blocked it from my memory?!

Shanda said...

haha. I never check my spam box!

Drake Sigar said...

Never heard of Google translate I take it? It's got everything from French to even the made up languages like Welsh.

Mynx said...

That comment is nearly as cool as the one I got about rainwater tanks, although the fact yours is in french probably trumps mine if I think about it.
Spam can be rather entertaining at time.
Cant wait to see the speedos....

becca said...

glad to know i'm not the only language droput. way to go Liss for the translation now post that picture darling. all us ladies want to see.

Everyday Life

stacey said...

I get spam in foreign languages, too.
The best one wasn't exactly spam. It was a long poem in Spanish from a dude that followed me.
I speak Spanish and I thought the poem was lovely. I'm a sucker for poetry. I guess he figured out it works with the ladies. So, I googled the poem.... turns out the sassy little DonJuan did not write that poem just for me. He left it on several female bloggers' blogs that I found. And he has about 4000 blog followers, mostly chicks...
what technique!