Sunday, June 12, 2011

Quick Plea

I am aware of the fact that most of you do not live here, in Indiana, but it matters not. Since June 3rd, around five a.m. Lauren Spierer (Button on Right) has been missing. She is attending Indiana University in Bloomington. The family is searching tirelessly and any bit of prayer, donation or information that could aid in finding her would be appreciated. I do not know her but I can say this, if my daughter were to ever go missing, there would be no rock left unturned and no lead ignored without investigating it first. 


5 comments:

Dafeenah said...

A very difficult time for her family. My thoughts are with them.

Mynx said...

How awful. I would be devastated if anything happened to my boys

Random Girl said...

Thanks for posting this ib. If you want to follow, the family has started a blog with information as well http://newsonlaurens.blogspot.com/
I hope that they can bring Lauren home safe!

ib said...

No problem Randy, I am a daddy and I can't imagine the range of emotions that comes with this.

becca said...

my thoughts are with her family

Everyday Life