Thursday, June 23, 2011

It Is Almost Time

One down........six days, seven hours, five minutes and forty eight seconds remain, in this, my current eight day working rotation that started yesterday.
I know, I should not be complaining. I am employed by an absurdly large company, that pays very well, but the red tape that comes along with working for the man is beginning to irk me. I am irked.

I need a hug.

Tomorrow, the finalists will be named for Blogger Idol 2011. Heather, owner and author of "My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream" is heading this thing up and leaked a smidgen of info pertaining to the sexual identity of the twelve finalists. Seven chicks and five dudes. Normally, those are the kind of odds that a dude likes to hear but in this case, it dwindles my chances even more so than previously estimated. So, in order to brighten my mood, I have included this picture............



And, this one...

And, a song that will serve as my anthem after hearing the news of my failed audition. Later.


3 comments:

becca said...

great post and Hugs hope you win

Drake Sigar said...

Do you mean the guys are more likely to vote for the women just because they’re women? Most bloggers are female anyway, take from that what you will. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Mynx said...

You have mre chance than me, I completely forgot to enter. Good luck sweets.