Monday, April 18, 2011

(E) Stands For Eurotuner.

Eurotuner


I am a big fan of European cars. There, I admit it. I own a VW. I have owned it for approximately seven years and still, to this day, enjoy driving it. I can describe it in one word.......

"Fahrvergnugen"

Now, this I won't rattle on about my taste in vehicular's, I'll get to the point. Eurotuner magazine has a contest every now and then called "Photochop Challenge", where they ask readers to alter the photo of a car that they choose, submit it to them by a deadline and check back in a few month's to see how you fared. Below, you will find my entry (first one, actually) and I wanted to ask you's if it looks cheesy or decent.

So, what do you think?
 
This is the original photo to be chopped.
This is my chop.
And yes, I am aware of the fact that the picture is of a Ford. It is said to have European styling and that is why it is the mag. I know, it makes little sense.

8 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm a girl...car design escapes me. I go by "it's cute" or "Eww it's too boxy". Okay--in all seriousness I like the change in wheels but personally don't like the hood vent (on any car not just your design) but it's good! If you are happy with it that is all that matters sweets.

ib said...

Thanks Jewels. I was a bit leary of the hood scoop also but I threw it on there, none the less.

hed said...

I was going to say, if that was a VW, you're doing it wrong.

I loved my '97 Jetta SO MUCH!

Drake Sigar said...

I know less about cars than I do about pussy.

Did I say that out loud?

Haven said...

Hm. I would kind of like to see more changes. It's not incredibly different from the original. I like what you did with the tires. I even like the hood scoop, though functionally they're not incredibly useful unless you're driving at high speeds or racing. The looks is fun though.

becca said...

i like it because you changed it to my favorite color

Elizabeth Mueller said...

You know, because you are the inventor of your creation, who cares if parts come from other cars. You did a FANTASTIC job!

Happy Easter!

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

Sylvia Ney said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again soon.