Friday, April 29, 2011

(G) Stands For GOTCHA.

Okay, so I'm sorry that I got you all excited. It was wrong of me to lead you astray. I figured I would create a loophole for those of you who may be thinking of washing your hands of this mass-uh-cree but were not wanting to hurt my feelings by UN-following. It's all about yous, friends. It's all about yous.

As I have found out the hard way, UH-GIN, it is not smart to rush into ANY thing without thinking it through, and, staying true to form, I did it yet again. I started this A to Z challenge with aspirations of rattling out posts on a daily clip, with hopes of broadening the reach of my morbidity to the masses but as it turns out, it's not as easy as some of you make it look. I am boring. I have the sense of humor of a potato and I am a french fry short of a happy meal. Excitement, as defined by me, is going to my buddies house to game it up. I get excited thinking about sleep, if by chance, either the Bi or In Laws offer to watch Bear for a night. Throw in a steak dinner and I pee in my pants a little bit. It's sad. I think that I am going to "Party like it's 1999." I am going rogue. I am going random.

My next post will include a Wushi, some random babble and the next letter of the challenge.
It may take me a year, but it has begun and will be released A.S.A.P. I'm also working on a guest spot over at one of Bruce's alias accounts, The Guy Book. It is my take on child birth and all of the things that I experienced during that long 7.5 month stretch.

I'll be chatting atcha's soon. 


4 comments:

Pearson Report said...

That's more like it!

You know, this A-Z Challenge was and is (for you're still in it) the best thing I've done in a long time.
It's been a great way to connect with other bloggers.

I don't think it matter how long it takes to finish - and since you started go ahead and finish!

I'll have you know, since you have your doubts, your writing is witty, clever, edgy and worth the read - so keep it coming, really - just do it (oohh, wow - did you see that, I slipped in a little Nike while I was at it!)

Right, now that that is straightened out - chop chop, pitter patter let's get at 'er!

I'll be back! (I'm on a roll...)
Jenny

becca said...

happy to know i will not have to be throwing myself on the floor into a full blown trantum because honestly once i was down there i wasn't getting up without the help of some very strong and lets not forget cute firemen. come to think of it maybe i'll have that trantum anyways. anyhoo glad it was a joke and very happy your sticking around.hugs

bruce said...

dude you are funny...it was great to see you back on the blogroll...

no worries and you are going to be fine..the realz worldz is the realz dealz...

peace yo!

Mynx said...

Smiling now :)