Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(F) Stands For.....

Family

This past Easter weekend, I was able to spend a good amount of time with family. Saturday, the bi-laws invited us over for dinner and orchestrated an egg hunt for the little one. My sisters, nephews and B.I.L were unable to attend so Pop and Gee focused all of their attention on little Miss Thang. After Church on Sunday, we tooled west fifty miles and spent Easter Day with my wife's family. The clouds were ominous but the weather remained dry so we were able to enjoy the holiday outside.

Funny Pictures

I have been suffering from a severe case of writers block as of late so if you can't tell, I'm reaching for some inspiration. Here are a few pictures I found humorous while scouring the web for material.



A man's game.
 
Texas (no longer long)horns.


 
Pimp My Ride, Amish Edition


I hope I can get out of this funk soon.
Maybe a Fingering is in order.

Ciao 4 Niao

5 comments:

Jewels said...

wow. those are some special pictures. haha. hope you are back into your writing groove soon. :)

becca said...

haha cute pictures

Haven said...

Ahahaha love the pics. Definitely brightened my morning.

Jumble Mash said...

LMAO at those pictures.

ib said...

Thank you ladies. I'm happy you all enjoyed them. Nothing like a little humor to brighten up a drab day.