Monday, February 07, 2011

Proof That Men Think About Sex Alot

It would seem that the opening edition of "Wushi Finger Wednesday" went over fairly well and for that, I thank all of you that tuned in and added your two cents. You are too kind. This weeks WFW is in the works and if all goes well, it will be a much better read. Here's for hoping!!! I also wanted to thank all of you that answered my <3 question. A heart was not what I thought it signified but as it turnes out, I was not alone. There were about 12 replies in all, 8 from the ladies and 4 from the dudes. All 8 ladies answered "heart" while 3 of the 4 dudes answered "boobies". Surprised?






8 comments:

HavenNyx said...

I'd just like to say that while I knew it was a heart, and I am a lady, boobies make me smile too =)

Jumble Mash said...

HAHA! I don't think I needed proof of that but thanks for it anyways!

bruce said...

you had me at boobies!

Bruce
Bruce Johnson JADIP
Evil Twin
stupid stuff I see and hear
The Dreamodeling Guy
dreamodeling!
The Guy Book
The Guy Book

ib said...

Haven, you are my new favorite cyber friend. Good on ya mate!!!

Tress, no one should need proof. I know, there are those out there that "can't believe that men think about sex more than not". DUH!!!!

Bruce, you are too easy man...Wait, so am I. K, forget it.

becca said...

just like a man great post

AbsolutelyPrimed said...

I <3 Sex!

Drake Sigar said...

Boobs make me smile, moobs make me recoil in horror.

ib said...

Becca, what's that supposed to....okay, when your right, your right, and your right.

AP, you are wonderful

Drake, are moobs kind of like Bob's bitch tits?(no offense ladies, movie reference)