Thursday, February 24, 2011

Death Cab For Cootie


So, a few days ago, I found out that my daughter does not care much for losing, AT ANYTHING. Let me explain with a short picture journal.

Mom, Daughter and I played "Cooties" and here is my winning cootie. I named him Dorkis.
This is mommies second place cootie. 

Daughters third place cootie. 

Here is Dorkis, dead. Daughter was unhappy and smashed him into pieces.
We held a memorial service for Dorkis but my daughter was not present. She was at home, plotting her course for world domination.

She has that whole "Puss N Boots, look at my big sad eyes, now you are my minion" kind of thing going on. 
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

Let that serve as a warning, next time she'll break you.

AbsolutelyPrimed said...

Daughter is way too adorable for her own good.

It's good she is breaking cooties already...hopefully she feels the same about boy cooties or dad's gonna be in trouble one day...

ib said...

Drake, she has already broken me. She has moved on to better things.

AP, thank you. She's okay, I guess. I will be her boy cootie breaker if she has a complex about it. Dad has his hands full with mom and daughter already.

bruce said...

yeah...

i feel ya bro...

the only woman that will break my heart from now on is my daughter.

she is sixteen and that is a f*eroo!

i just know she will fall in love witha complete idiot, cuz we all are idiots until we grow up and have a daughter...

Krissy said...

Ya know, I never played that game. I wonder where she got that can't-stand-to-lose thing? Although I think most kids have it at a certain age, and some never seem to get rid of it. My niece-in-law is crazy competitive, and she'll have an excuse for any loss.

TalkativeTaurus.com

Jumble Mash said...

AWWWWW How cute!! I think you are gonna have your hands full with that one, my friend.

ib said...

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!

Quit telling me that I am gonna have my hands full with my daughter. It has begun. Mom and daughter are going to drown me a ditch o' anxiety and cover it up girl power gravy. They have already killed Dorkis. I am the only dude left in this little estrogen enriched enviroment. I have bitch tits and I feel like a girl more and more everyday. GREAT, NOW I'M CROSS EYED. I hope your all happy.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

ib...you will survive...not intact by any means, but you will survive :-)

ib said...

Thanks Chief Dad. I am in dire need of positive encouragement.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

I'm here for you ib....if you want to know the truth, I'd go back in a minute just to watch them grow up again...pain, sadness, tears and all...it's worth every friggin' minute!