Monday, January 31, 2011

Wushi Finger Wednesday

I was thinking about some stuff overnight and I have come to a conclusion. The post just before this one I took out some frustration on one deserving  individual. I am going to try to make this a normal think. I'm gonna call it "Wushi Finger Wednesday", I think. Each hump day post, I will point out some dope that has either done something stupid, is in a position of power and may do something stupid or any miscreant that does something that make him/her/it stand out with some good old fashioned ribbing. Let me know via comment if I should move forward with it or junk it. Thanks for stopping in.

9 comments:

bruce said...

giganitc thumbs up bro!

Bruce
Bruce Johnson JADIP
Evil Twin
stupid stuff I see and hear
The Dreamodeling Guy
dreamodeling!
The Guy Book
The Guy Book

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

Give 'em hell!

ib said...

Bruce & Dad, thanks your the encouragement. I've already started this weeks W.F.W.

AbsolutelyPrimed said...

Just point your Wushi finger away from me please...

ib said...

AP, just for that, you may be the next to suffer the wushi finger. I'd watch how speak to me. :)

Mynx said...

Wushi Finger? Did I miss something?
Sounds like a great idea though. Always love a good rant. Point it at me and you might be courting trouble tho, hehe

HavenNyx said...

Run with it!

Jumble Mash said...

Wait. It's not Wednesday is it? Don't confuse me, IB!

Anyways, I think WFW is excellent!! Can't wait to see more!

Dani-Q said...

Definitely a "go" for the Wushi Finger - awesome idea!