I am not worthy. This morning I woke up, made some coffee and began to catch up on some bloggers that I had fallen behind on and to my surprise, I was awarded this snazzy little ditty.
The awesomely kind and naughty Mynx made mention of me on her blog, Dribble. I am truly thankful for those of you that take a little time out of your day to read about me and the meaningless babble that oozes from my simple little mind. Thank you Mynx. If you have not jumped over to Mynx's blog's yet, I would kindly ask that you do. If racy is your speed, look no further than Mynx's Secret Pleasures. I will warn you now. you may have the sudden urge to play pocket pool. For those of you who are not into Billiards, Mynx's Dribble may be a little more your speed. I implore you to check them both out. She is wonderful people.
With great power, comes great responsibility, so, as the rules state, I must link back to the award giver, answer some questions, which I will do next, and lastly, I forward this award on to others that I deem worthy.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I like for people to know who it is that they are dealing with so I would not choose to be anonymous. I feel that anonymity has very little place in this world. I used to be very reclusive but time is short. I do not want to remain faceless any longer.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
This one I will leave for my wife. She will enjoy answering this. Oh Beth !!!!!!! I need your assistance.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Good question. Hard answer. I see a broken man mostly. I see someone who spent a good deal of his life (wanting) when everything I needed was right in front of me. I see a man who struggles with his identity, his faith and his disorder.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I like to golf, wrench on a car, lie in bed listening to music.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
There are many things that I want to accomplish, but the one that sticks out has to do with my daughter.
I simply want to accomplish at making her feel loved, making her feel important.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I would say that I was a shy person in elementary and high school. Class clown in college.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Holding my little girl for the first time.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in you blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I would rather let readers know about me. Whatever they want to know. I am an open book.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Normally, I would rather read a book, but lately, I have been feeling the need to talk to cuz. He is the closest thing that I have to a brother.
And finally, I need to reward a few other bloggers who I dig and think are worthy. So, here they are in no particular order.
1. Abigail at Dobler's Crisis
2. Dani Q at OBSESSED
3. Krissy at Talkative Taurus
4. OM at Over Thinking Mama
So, in summary, thank you, you naughty, naughty, naughty Mynx. I am humbled yet again by your generosity.