Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This And That.

Hello and welcome. I know, weird isn't it? A new post you say!! Please, don't fall out of your chair or roll off of the side of your couch. It is a revelation but trust me, it's not worth any amount of pain. I've tried to post a picture here and there so no one would fret about my well being or lack thereof. So, with out further ado..... Sit back, fasten your proverbial seat belt and enjoy. (If you can)

Over the past few weeks, I have experienced the high's and the low's associated with O.C.D. and I will say, this crap is for the birds. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I am just happy that my wife is a nurse and is well read on mental illness. She knows the uglies and is able to see as what it really is, random, meaningless chatter. But, while she is able to differentiate between the good and bad, I, for the life of me, cannot let a thought just frigging die out. I continually beat myself over the head with regret. And I don't even know what it really is that I regret.

So, not much has changed since my last post. The Browns still can't lock it down and the Indians are playing October golf instead of the more preferred October baseball. It's not all bad. The Buckeyes are now ranked number one in the rankings. (Thanks Gamecocks) Now, they just have survive the rest of the season. It will be no easy task but we have the sweater vest. Need I say more? Oh, and for all you U of M fans, this is for you, "Go State". 

I have so much more to say but I think that I am gonna save some of it for tomorrow night. I'll leave you with a funny picture. Later.

This is my little girl. Cutest little thing ever, in my mind. I just hope that she will allow us to take the kitty outfit off of her for a quick wash before the 31st.


2 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

I know what you mean. My little brother is running around dressed as a skeleton now, getting the costume from him is going to require some lateral thinking.

Fickle Cattle said...

That halloween costume is the bomb. Hahaha.

ficklecattle.blogspot.com