Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Needz A Gandolf.

Hello all and welcome.

Today has been one of those days that I would do over if I could. It is possible that it may have been much worse and some might even scoff at me if I went into the details. And what's worse, I directed my frustration toward my baby girl and that is not acceptable. Coming to work does not help ease my stress, as I am surrounded my non believers that don't know the meaning of respect. I am putting it mildly, when I say that some of the people that I work with are ass's. I could rattle down the list of things that we do not have in common, but a post of the magnitude would involve more time and thought than I am willing to exert.

I know. It's not the way a man of faith is supposed to carry himself when the goings get tough. I try to lean on God's word for healing but, during trying times, my messiness gets in the way and I find it difficult to trust that He is with me and working through me. If anyone reads this, I ask that you say a quick prayer for me while I am sifting through the debris.

U-Turn

The fear and shame I am feeling during this new batch of "woe is me" may have me buckling, but I seem to always direct my attention to this picture when I am in need of some optimism. I pray that this finds you well.

Cristo Redentor or "Christ the Redeemer" is a statue of Jesus Christ on Corcovado, a mountain, located in Rio De Janiro, Brazil.

No comments: